Call Today! (508) 636-1397
Offices: (508) 636-1397 Cell: (774) 264-0124 Fax: (774) 309-3131
Headquarters: 1 Boysenberry Drive, Westport, MA. 02790
© 2018 Antunes Transportation, LLC. All Rights Reserved
We offer owner operator trucking job opportunities with stability and continual growth for the future. As an owner operator you can count on us getting consistent miles and top market rates.
We will customize a program to fit your individual needs by offering a range of choices from dedicated and regional or long-haul, van or flatbed. A trucking career with us means you’ll be associated with an innovative, hard-working logistics company that understands your value and your needs. Our sales force is constantly bringing in new business and our operations group is committed to delivering exactly what it takes to make you successful. Your success is critical to our success and our customers satisfaction.
Every team member of Antunes Transportation is ready to give support to all of our owner operators. We are committed to safe driving and we value your ideas and feedback. Our professional dispatchers have answers to all your questions and concerns regarding planning your business strategy, truck maintenance, fuel miles etc. Communication and listening are both key to everyone’s continued success. Join a logistics company that will listen to your valued opinion and will strive to go that extra mile to meet and exceed your expectations.
Minimum Driver Guidelines
• Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License issued in your state of residence
• Must have a minimum of 2 years Class A commercial driving experience
• No serious or disqualifying traffic violations within the last three years
• No more than 4 moving violations in the past 36 months and no more than 2 moving violations in the previous 12 months
• No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries or disabling motor vehicle damage within 3 years
• Must be 23 years old
• Repeat driver and truck violations found on PSP report are not acceptable
General Driver Requirments
• Must have a Class A CDL issued in your state of residence
• Must have 2 years of verifiable OTR experience
• Must have a good driving record