Call Today! (508) 636-1397
Our Mission and Values
Offices: (508) 636-1397 Cell: (774) 264-0124 Fax: (774) 309-3131
Headquarters: 1 Boysenberry Drive, Westport, MA. 02790
© 2018 Antunes Transportation, LLC. All Rights Reserved
Do What's Right
Integrity means expecting more from ourselves, even when no one is looking. It's not just a corporate responsibility … it's a personal one. We value being honest and transparent even when the unexpected happens.
Work Hard & Hustle
The journey from average to awesome begins with work ethic. It's what keeps us pushing through when others simply give up. While our tenacity defines us, hustle is how we stop talking about ideas and actually make something happen. We do whatever we have to do until we reach our goals because we know that's the only way to be extraordinary.
Bring Your Own—Passion. Energy. Enthusiasm. Drive. We insist on making the most of each day because we have the ultimate renewable energy source: passion. Combine the tools and environment with what each team member brings to the table and you go from aspiration to achievement.
Antunes Transportation Code of Business Conduct
ANTUNES TRANSACTION, LLC. Culture includes promotion of professional conduct in the practice of all employees, officers, and board members throughout the Company.
One of our values is that all employees are held to the highest standards of veracity. We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings, starting with how we treat one another. We keep our promises and admit our mistakes. Our personal conduct ensures that ANTUNES TRANSPORTION will be there to deliver your future. Our employees, officers and board members hold an important and elevated role in corporate governance in that they are uniquely capable and empowered to ensure that all stakeholders’ interests are appropriately balanced, protected and preserved. This Code provides principles to which employees, officers, and board members are expected to adhere and advocate. They embody rules regarding individual and peer responsibilities, as well as responsibilities to other employees, the public and other stakeholders. Employees, officers, and board members are expected to abide by this Code as well as any other applicable Antunes Transportation policies or guidelines in the employee handbook relating to the areas covered by this Code.
The Company’s employees, officers will:
1. Act with honesty, integrity and ethical conduct, including the ethical handling of actual or apparent conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships. Compliance with this provision means that transactions involving conflicts of interest shall be approved by the appropriate person or, if required by the Company’s policies or SEC rules, by the Board of Directors or committee of directors. Provided appropriate approvals are obtained in accordance with the Company’s and the SEC’s policies and rules, a conflict of interest transaction will be considered to be in compliance with this Code and not a waiver of the Code.
2. Provide stakeholders with full, fair, accurate, timely, and understandable disclosure in reports and documents that a registrant files with, or submits to, the SEC and in other public communications made by the registrant.
3. Comply with applicable rules and regulations of federal, state, provincial and local governments, and other appropriate private and public regulatory agencies.
4. Act in good faith, responsibly, with due care, competence and diligence, without misrepresenting material facts or allowing one’s independent judgment to be subordinated.
5. Maintain the confidentiality of information obtained in the course of one’s work except when authorized or otherwise legally obligated to disclose.
6. Ensure that confidential information acquired in the course of one’s work is not used for personal advantage.
7. Obtain adequate training and share knowledge applicable to one’s duties and responsibilities to ANTUNESTRANSPORTATION and its stakeholders.
8. Proactively promote and be an example of ethical behavior among peers, in the work environment and in the community.
9.Achieve accountability of and control over all assets and resources engaged or entrusted in the course of one’s work.
10. Report promptly to Antunes Transportation counsel, the audit committee or other appropriate personnel all violations of the code of which you become aware.
Reports of unethical or illegal conduct or any types of behavior that is a breach of company policy or a state or federal offense may be reported through the Antunes Transportation Tipline (508) 636-1397.
Calls may be anonymous and will be directed to Internal Audit. All reports will be thoroughly and effectively investigated. In conjunction with Federal Law, the Company does not tolerate retribution, retaliation or adverse personnel action of any kind for reports made in good faith.
Any violations of the Code may result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination. Some violations could result in fines, imprisonment and civil liability.
Any amendment or waiver of the Code for executive officers and directors may only be made by the Company’s Board of Directors and must be reported within 5 business days after making the amendment or granting the waiver, including an explanation for the waiver. Disclosure will be made either in a Form 8-K or through the Company website, as the Board of Directors may determine.
At Antunes Transportation our great mission is to attract and retain customers by providing Best in Class transportation solutions and fostering a profitable, disciplined culture of safety, service, trust and integrity.
• Winning Attitude
A Message from Management
As the owner of the company, I would personally like to welcome you to Antunes Transportation, LLC.
I founded Antunes Transportation, LLC in 2016 with a primary goal in mind: to be an organization that provides a total Transportation and logistics service, and not just another trucking company. We work hand-in-hand with our business partners in order to help them meet and exceed their key objectives. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of our customer's companies, and their goals, are ours as well. Therefore, we will provide whatever service it takes to establish a business partnership that is unsurpassed.
In order to maintain these highly valued business partnerships and to be able to tailor logistic services to meet specific customer needs, I stay involved in the day-to-day aspects of the company and always maintain an open-door policy. Not only does this apply to business partners, but to employees as well. I want to personally ensure the well-being of the company and everyone involved.?
I also truly value the drivers and staff who makeup Antunes Transportation, LLC. I recognize the importance of each individual to the company, and I strongly believe in creating a work environment where integrity, dignity and respect are spread throughout. I believe in working together as an entire organization in order to help each other achieve his or her fullest potential. It is this mentality that enables our highly qualified drivers and staff to come together to create Antunes Transportation Team.?
Whether you are looking for the finest quality, most efficient, total logistics service available, or are seeking an employer who truly values its employees and strives to provide an excellent working environment, I believe Antunes Transportation, LLC can meet your needs. Feel free to explore our website and please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for showing an interest in Continental Express.
Carlos M. Antunes
Patricia R. Antunes
The Owners of Antunes Transportation, LLC.